A wise woman posted.....

"When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you....."

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Surprise!!!!


Isaac Warren McKenna was born Tuesday November 30th at 7:52 AM.
He weighed in at 6 lbs 12 oz and is 19 in long.
Isn't he precious?????
He was born at 36 weeks so he is spending a little spa time in the NICU.
Hope to have him home soon!
More details to come....

8 comments:

Ape said...

Congratulations! He is CUTE!!

Erika W said...

He is adorable! Pretty big boy for being born a month early. We can't wait to meet him - I think our Isaac is going to LOVE your Isaac :) Congrats you guys and I hope he grows fast and gets to come home soon. Let us know if you need anything, even if it's just to watch your other boys so you can be with the little one at the hospital.

JennyLynn said...

How wonderful! I am very happy for your family.

lyndsey said...

congrats!!!! he is absolutely adorable.

Shayla said...

Oh my goodness, he is adorable!!! Congrats, baby will be in my prayers ♥

Heidi said...

Congrats you guys! I had heard he was coming and am so excited to meet him. What a cutie -- and how fun for K and I!

Russ and Em said...

Congrats! I would love the story.I just want you to know that I believe you are a perfect mom for a house hold of boys.

Amy said...

Wowie!!! That IS a surprise! Holy Cow, no wonder you have been so quiet!!! Congratulations ....once again, over the moon for you all!!